As Data Warehouse Architect you are responsible for designing data warehouse solutions that support our company in its business intelligence and advanced analytics needs. You start from the client’s requirements to develop a solution blueprint for the architecture and during the project implementation you make sure the solution is compliant to the requirements and the architecture. You will contribute to the projects of various business divisions (Enterprise, Consumer, Customer Operations, Staff and Support) respecting the different business processes (customer intelligence, fulfillment, repair, provisioning, billing, ...).
A Typical Week
- Next to the client driven projects, you also design the architectural roadmap to deal with technical evolutions and transformation programs. You have a good knowledge of the technologies, frameworks, tools and suppliers on the market and you take a leading role in the technology choices.
- You will potentially be involved in RFP processes for the selection of new products.
- You’ll also be involved in the coaching of people evolving towards an architect or analyst role.
- B2 level of English minimum. Knowledge of French and/or Dutch are considered strong assets.
- At least 7 years of experience as a Functional Analyst or Architect, with proven experience in data modeling, business intelligence, traditional RDBMS data warehouses, data lakes, ETL tools, Micro Services.
- Experience with Machine Learning solutions is an advantage.
- Knowledge of the telecommunications environment (eg eTOM/SID) is a strong advantage.
7 years of experience minimum.
KeywordsData Modelling Business Intelligence RDBMS Data Warehousing Data Lakes ETL Micro Services Machine Learning
Not for you? Share this job or recommend someone you know and earn €750.